- Music & Entertainment
- New York
- $150,000 to $400,000 (Based on Experience & Portable Book)
- JOB-3419 EJP
A prominent New York City boutique law firm is presently looking to appoint a Senior Associate for its established music and entertainment practice.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A self-sustaining book of portable business
- Experience of representing high profile clients in the entertainment industry
- An emphasis on recording, producing, composing, and performing clients within rock, folk, jazz, pop, country, hip hop, classical and opera.
- Experience of working also with promoters and sponsors of music and comedy events including festivals, tours, and other live events