- Agribusiness Investment
- Market Rate Package (DoE)
- JOB-3373 TST
The appointed Senior Associate will work closely with one of the firm’s partners on investments and portfolio management.
- Deal origination and development of investment themes
- Hands-on involvement in transaction execution (structuring, tax, due diligence, investment strategy)
- Strategic leadership and operational support to portfolio businesses (post-merger integration, operational efficiency, business development, strategy development and execution, etc)
- Working directly with executive management teams and boards
- Preparation of models and investment files to be submitted partner, investment committee, portfolio companies, or external parties.
- Analysing financial and operational performance of new and existing portfolio business
- Supporting the investment committee on decision making
- A minimum of four years’ strategy consulting experience, ideally in or related to the food and agriculture sectors.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree qualification
- The ability to adapt to and learn new sectors and markets rapidly.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Compelling written and oral communication skills and fluency in English (Dutch and/or Spanish also desirable)
- Excellent business judgment, leadership, and entrepreneurial abilities
A specialist agribusiness investment group with deep industry expertise and hands-on operating experience, our client helps mid-sized food and agriculture companies grow to become clear industry leaders. Headquartered in London, the company has decades of agricultural investing and development expertise and an unparalleled global track record.