Continued and ongoing expansion has brought about an exciting opportunity for a ACCA qualified accountant to join an established accounting practice in East Sussex and help expand its already extensive client base.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Delivering accountancy advice and services including management accounts, tax, limited companies, IR35, sole traders, high earners and PAYE
• Working with creative industries, influencers, construction & property, hospitality & tourism, service charge accounting and school fee planning
• Supporting clients on everything from every-day accountancy and bookkeeping through to accompanying them in meetings with banks, PE / Investment funds or other professional advisers/financiers
• Ensuring that clients’ deadlines for filing statutory accounts are met and compliant with all authorities’ rights, obligations, standards and regulations
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
• Full (ideally) or part membership of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
• A minimum of five to ten years’ experience in accounting and, ideally, property tax
• A network of client contacts within the property, construction, hospitality and/or leisure sectors
• Experience in the use of mainstream cloud packages for accounting and bookkeeping
Established for over forty years, our client is a practice of chartered accountants working mainly with clients in the East Sussex area on accounting and tax matters.