Senior Account Executive
- Remote, US West Coast
- $100,000 to $125,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3611 PMO
The appointed Senior Account Executive will be part of the company’s commercial team and execute strategies to increase sales and accelerate company growth.
- Building and maintaining relationships with strategic customers and channels.
- Owning the full sales cycle, from qualifying leads to closing new deals.
- Managing day-to-day relationships with partners including commercial, legal, financial, and marketing aspects.
- Establishing new opportunities with existing relationships and define revenue opportunities.
- Leading internal processes and operations to deliver upon customer requirements.
- A minimum of five years’ sales or business development experience within the AgTech sector
- A track record of meeting and/or exceeding KPI, revenue and margin objectives
- A strong personal network of contacts within the agronomic technology space
- First class written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven presentation, negotiation and closing abilities.
A leading agronomic farm management platform, our client’s product connects agricultural data and real-time farming conditions to offer accurate guidance and tracking for sustainable and profitable farming.