Sales Support Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and successful company with innovative products and services.
This a full-time position with normal working hours of 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday. Working as part of a small and busy office team, this will be a fast paced and varied role that will involve:
- Handling incoming telephone calls and customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service by directly handling issues and requests
- Processing sales orders that are placed on the phone, online or via email using Sage 50 accounts
- Developing product knowledge to eventually be able to give more technical advice to customers
- Contributing to the efficient and smooth running of a friendly and helpful team
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural flair for working with customers
- Self-motivation and strong organisational skills
- A professional and eloquent telephone skills and a confident, outgoing personality
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Excellent administrative and numeracy skills
A leading supplier of hardware and automation solutions for security gates and access control, our client’s wide range of swing and sliding gates, road traffic barriers, rising bollards, intercoms and physical security accessories are supplied both direct and via installers for domestic, commercial and industrial projects throughout the UK. Established for over twenty years, the company’s vast and ever-expanding catalogue of products is among the most competitively priced on the market, due not least to long-standing partnerships with most of the industry’s leading European manufacturers.