With ambitious plans to expand and advance its market position in the coming years, our client is seeking an experienced, dynamic and technically astute Sales Manager to handle all sales and marketing in Italy.
The appointed Sales Manager will manage all sales activities for the business in the waste recycling area, including:
- Full budget responsibility for the Italy sales team and sales agents, including salary planning, career development and recruitment
- Owning all aspects of quotations, contract negotiations, performance agreements and contract signing
- Fostering effective professional relationships with internal departments such as service support, back office, business development, R&D and the global sales team
- Providing market-relevant data for budget planning and assessment of the market potential of different market segments
- Identification of new applications for the products
- Preparing the annual sales budget for the region
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the sales of industrial /automation products, ideally waste recycling related
- Expertise in managing key accounts and developing successful and ambitious sales teams
- Excellent commercial acumen and communication skills in both Italian and English
- The ability to achieve targeted results under the pressure of timescales and work volumes
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or another comparable technical field
A world leader in optical and electronic sorting equipment for waste recycling applications, our client is a dynamic company with an outstanding product line and an excellent level of customer satisfaction.