- Surveying Products
- Remote, USA, Europe
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits Package
- JOB-3625 CRA
Pioneers in the design of GNSS products for high-precision positioning applications, our client is presently seeking a proven Sales Manager to establish sales channels, support dealers’ sales activities, and follow up on major projects either directly or via dealers.
The successful candidate will introduce and develop accounts for our client’s surveying products, including GNSS antennas and receivers, LiDAR products, and related software. Conducting market research and devising sales plans and strategies, you will manage and increase market share, and achieve the sales target in the assigned territory, also overseeing and coordinating technical support.
- At least five years’ experience in the sales of surveying products or related technologies
- (Ideally) a degree qualification in business administration or a technical / surveying-related discipline.
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills in either English or Chinese plus the local language of your designated sales territory.
- Strong entrepreneurship and self-motivation.