- Controlled Environment Chambers
- Hybrid, North Carolina
- $80,000 to $120,000 Basic (DoE) + Bonus (C$200,000 OTE)
- JOB-3632 JMA
The successful candidate will be responsible for increasing market share and brand recognition for our client’s environmental stability facilities across the United States.
The appointed Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the sales of our client’s environmental chambers, pharmaceutical storage facilities, dry rooms, clean rooms, laboratory fridges, cryogenic freezers, and ancillary products.
- Proactively identifying and closing new business opportunities (design and construction)
- Manging and developing profitable relationships with existing clients to drive repeat business.
- Representing company at industry events , seminars, and expos
- Providing technical support and applications advice to customers
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the sales of high value technical capital equipment
- A solution-oriented and consultative sales approach
- A network of contacts across end users in the biotech, pharmaceuticals, medical, R&D, higher education, and heritage sectors
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven negotiation and closing abilities.
Established for over 50 years, our client designs, manufactures, installs, and services a diverse line of controlled environmental chambers that maintain precise conditions for a wide array of research, development, and manufacturing activities.