As a result of continued and ongoing expansion, our client is presently seeking a proven technical sales professional to further increase market share and brand recognition across North America.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, this will be a home/field-based position principally involving:
- Promoting the sales of our client’s turnkey recycling solutions for single stream waste, municipal solid waste and green/brown waste
- Identifying and closing opportunities for new business growth
- Carrying out technical reviews and site surveys to determine the best solution for each project, liaising closely with design and implementation teams in-house
- Providing exemplary levels of technical support, applications advice, customer training and general outstanding customer service
- Representing the company at trade events and industry/sales exhibitions
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ field-based sales experience within bespoke process machinery fabrication, ideally for waste recycling or related applications
- (Ideally) a strong network of contacts in the single steam and MSW recycling sectors (operators and end users)
- A technical qualification and/or engineering expertise to understanding and interpret technical data/drawings
- Proven new business development skillset (lead identification, presenting, negotiation closing)
- A track record of successfully meeting and exceeding ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal, time management and prioritisation skills
A leading designer and manufacturer of integrated solutions for the processing and recycling of construction & demolition waste, municipal waste and organic waste, our client has been established for over 30 years and specializes in the fabrication and installation of custom screeners, separators and conveyors.