Sales Development Representative
- Project Documentation Technology
- £22,000 to £27,000 (DoE) + Benefits (OTE c£50,000 1st year)
- JOB-2323 CRO
This is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking to take the next step in their career and accelerate their earning potential.
You will be responsible for developing new relationships and opportunities with top decision makers across the construction industry. This will include major developers, building contractors, engineering firms, architects and government owned/backed institutions. This is a role that is focused on driving growth through serious outbound sales activity. You will be provided with relevant training and expert intelligence.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel company growth
- Identify opportunities and set up formal meetings
- Engage construction professionals via phone and email to better understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for solutions
- Leverage referrals and leads from existing accounts to identify new client sales
- Track activities and meetings that you set up
- A minimum of two years’ sales experience, preferably B2B
- Experience of tracking activity in a CRM, ideally Salesforce
- A Self-starter who takes extreme ownership
- A Team player and can work with colleagues to get sales over the line
Our client is a leading global construction technology company that works across over 80 international markets and with offices across the UK.