Sales & Customer Service Coordinator
- Animal Health
- Mahwah, New Jersey
- $45,000 to $70,000 (Depending on Experience) + Benefits
- JOB-2134 DFO
Mandarin-speaking and motivated individual required to take, process, track and follow up on customer orders, coordinating between operations and sales teams to exceed customer expectations during the order execution process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and expanding the customer database
- Capturing accurate and complete information in customer relationship management
- Quoting and handling order execution from acceptance to completion
- Coordinating between customer and logistics to insure on-time delivery of products
- Communicating with customers about current relative market information and capturing relative feedback
- Establishing credible relationships with new customers and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing customer base
- Working with Sales Managers to build a pipeline of opportunities and sales forecasts
- AR collecting
- Communicating suggestions or complaints to the Sales Managers and Operations group
Although specific experience in the healthcare would be beneficial, this is by no means a prerequisite requirement. Applicants will, however, be required to demonstrate:
- Excellent written and verbal Mandarin language skills to communicate with the supply chain
- A minimum of two years’ sales and/or customer service experience
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- A proficient level of computer skills in typing, number key, Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP
- Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
Dedicated to providing advanced medical devices and comprehensive solutions for pets, farm animals, equine, and exotic animals, our client offers equal access to high-quality healthcare by meeting different demands of veterinarians to care for a wide variety of animals. The company’s broad portfolio of products covers medical imaging systems, patient monitoring & life support, and In-Vitro diagnostics of animals.