- Workwear Customization & Facilities Supplies
- North Yorkshire
- £20,000 to £28,000 (Dependent on Experience) + Uncapped Commission + Pension
- JOB-2209 DCA
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing consolidation company where you will cultivate your skills and play a key role in the company’s continued growth.
Working under the guidance and mentoring of the Business Development Director, the successful candidate will interact with both new and existing customers to help establish new selling opportunities and to expand customer spend by adding in new consolidation categories. If you are enthusiastic, ambitious, commercially sharp and enjoy talking to people, then you would be a great addition to our client’s team. Initially focused on supporting the Business Development Director, the role will expand in its responsibilities over time, and you will subsequently begin to accumulate a portfolio of your own accounts which you will visit increasingly in person and well as liaise with internally. As the position becomes more sales-focused, further performance-related incentives will be provided.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in engaging with decision makers around the features and benefits of a product or service
- The ability to have commercial conversations and build instant rapport
- An eye for detail to ensure accurate and timely data capture
- A desire to progress your career with ongoing training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and autonomy to take full ownership of your territory/strategy
- Strong research, planning and networking skills
- (Ideally) some knowledge or experience with a CRM system
- The ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a great team
A Yorkshire based supplier of PPE, personalized uniforms and workwear, our client is currently undergoing an exciting scale-up involving the integration of additional divisions including cleaning services, hygiene solutions, print, promotional items and office supplies. With long term plans to develop regional bases across the UK, this is a fantastic time to join a business whose ongoing expansion ensures real scope for personal career advancement.