Sales Account Manager
Due to continued expansion our client is presently seeking a proven sales professional with experience in the steel industry and ideally a particular focus on light and medium gauge flat rolled products.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Targeting engineering, manufacturing, automotive, construction and infrastructure customers across the North of England
- Winning new business and account managing existing customers
- Providing technical support and applications advice
- Ensuring that all customers receive unparalleled levels of service and care
- Providing customers a total supply solution
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven sales experience in the steel stockholding / processing sector
- Specific knowledge of de-coiling and shearing procedures
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Good rapport building skills with people at all organisational levels, both internally and externally
- A good level of IT literacy including Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel etc)
- A full and clean UK driving licence
Established for over 40 years, our client has earned an enviable reputation as a reliable and cost effective stockist and supplier of flat-rolled sheet products in mild, galvanised and zintec steel. The company’s products are all available in standard lengths, decoiled lengths and precision cut blanks.