Sales Account Manager
- Assistive Mobility Solutions
- Remote, Texas
- $55,000 to $65,000 Basic + Bonus (OTE c$120,000) + Car + Health Benefits (FSA & HSA Options) + Life Insurance + 401(k) with Company Match + Paid Holidays / Sickness + Employee Assistance Program + Employee Resource Groups + Wellness Program + Phone / Laptop Expenses ($100/Month)
- JOB-3308 JMC
Do you have experience in sales and looking for the right employment opportunity that not only has a great compensation package but whose work is also meaningful?
The appointed Sales Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Promoting the sales of our client’s manual and powered wheelchairs and paediatric seating systems
- Targeting end user customers (hospitals) across the sales territory
- Meeting balanced territory sales quotas with a consultative sales process
- Providing on-going education to referral sources and supplier base.
- Managing expenses to territory budget and maintaining a sample account.
- Overnight travel and some special events on weekends.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years’ sales experience in mobility and/or rehabilitation equipment
- (Ideally) ATP (Assistive Technology Professional) certificate, exercise science degree or prior physiotherapy
- Proven territory planning and management skills, with strong customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a valid driver’s license.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, tablet technology, proprietary software.
- Strong business acumen to act with insight and intelligence in the areas of commerce and industry.
A world leader in the development, design, manufacture, and distribution of manual and powered wheelchairs, mobility scooters, seating and positioning systems, our client is committed to improving people’s lives by providing innovative, high-quality mobility products and services that exceed customer expectations.