Regional Sales Manager
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Hybrid, Austin, Texas
- $100,000 to $140,000 + Commission Structure + Benefits Package
- JOB-3384 MBA
If you are a driven sales professional with a passion for the healthcare industry and a proven track record of success, then this is a fantastic opportunity to promote the sales of remote patient monitoring and telehealth solutions to healthcare providers.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a strategic sales plan to meet revenue targets and increase market share, principally involving:
- Working closely with healthcare providers, including hospitals, clinics, and physician practices.
- Understanding customers’ patient monitoring needs and providing tailored solutions to meet those needs.
- Developing relationships with key decision-makers in healthcare provider organizations
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the remote patient monitoring market and competitive landscape.
- Providing regular sales forecasts and reports to Sales Director.
- Regular travel (up to 50% of the time) within the assigned sales region.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales, marketing, life sciences, or related
- At least seven years’ sales experience in the healthcare industry, ideally with a focus on remote patient monitoring and/or telehealth.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.