Regional Sales Manager
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment
- €60,000 to €80,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-1090 SLE
The successful candidate will drive market share for our client’s 400Hz central and point-of-use ground support equipment for the power requirements of new generation aircraft.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline tracked on the CRM system
- Closing and delivering sales results based on the pipeline
- Reporting on the progress of projects to the Regional Sales Director
- Identifying new business opportunities in line with the guidelines of the business strategy
- Maintaining high level sales relationships in order to maintain and increase market quotas
- Planning and executing business development activities for products, services and spare parts
- Conducting market research and ensuring customers are kept up to date with any new products or developments
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven field-based experience in the sales of ground support equipment or related aviation solutions / services
- (Ideally) a recognised qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, revenue and margin targets
- A network of contacts in the aviation sector (airlines, airports, contractors etc)
- Proven ability to negotiate and close international sales contracts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and German
Active in around 30 countries around the world, our client delivers engineering expertise and innovative clean technologies for customers in the ports & maritime, aviation, industrial and mining sectors globally. The company’s airport services division is primarily involved with the installation and maintenance of ground support equipment.
Joining this company would be the beginning of a growth journey with a global market leader who is able to offer both competitive remuneration and real scope for professional development and progression. This is a results-driven growth organization with an open, informal and pleasant working atmosphere, where employees are empowered every day to contribute to a safer, cleaner and more efficient world.