Regional Sales Manager
Proven B2B sportswear sales professional required to increase our client’s brand recognition and market share among sports clubs and educational establishments throughout the north west of England.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Proactively identifying and closing opportunities for new business development to meet sales and growth objectives
- Promoting the company’s custom design and bespoke manufacturing services to sporting and educational establishments
- Developing profitable and lasting relationships with healthy portfolio of existing accounts
- Representing the company at trade shows and industry events
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three years field sales experience in custom team wear
- A strong network of contacts among sports clubs, schools, colleges and universities
- Proven new business development skills: Lead generation, pitching, negotiation and closing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Established for over twenty years, our client is a privately-owned British manufacturing business producing high quality sports garments, custom team wear and leisurewear for sports clubs, schools and universities around the world.