Regional Sales Manager
- Tech-Enabled Agricultural Devices
- $30,000 to $40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-3464 PMO
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will establish and execute the best Go-To-Market plan for growing our client’s presence in Mexico.
- Building relationships with existing customers and channel partners.
- Prospecting and securing new customers and partners through past relationships, customer visits/drop ins, targeted events and tradeshows, LinkedIn prospecting, and marketing initiatives.
- Delivering compelling product/brand introduction presentations and client qualification sessions
- Managing the sales pipeline to nurture prospects and move through to close.
- Checking in with existing customers at agreed milestones to maintain rapport for repeat business and upsell opportunities.
- Meeting all sales KPIs set by the business.
- Ensuring all customer accounts are compliant with company SOPs, and privacy guidelines.
- Ensuring accurate data and reporting in CRM.
- Participating in the setting of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Reporting any new or outlying competitor activity.
- Liaise with the Product & Innovation function on new product development, market trends, customer requirements, and marketing proposals.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- A minimum of five years’ solution/technology sales performance
- A strong personal network of contacts among horticultural growers
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills.
- The ability to build strong relationships remotely.
- Superb organizational and follow up abilities.
Our client is a global company with more than 30 years’ experience in the development of electronic equipment for use in the hydroponic industry. A proud team of product designers, engineers and educators who design and make products that change the way tomorrow’s world grows plants and food, the company creates practical, usable, accurate and reliable products to accurately measure conductivity, pH, and temperature.