regional sales manager
- Aviation Ground Support Equipment
- A$ 50,000 to A$ 70,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-1090 SLE
The successful candidate will drive market share for our client’s 400Hz central and point-of-use ground support equipment for the power requirements of new generation aircraft.
The appointed Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a sales pipeline tracked on the CRM system
- Closing and delivering sales results based on the pipeline
- Reporting on the progress of projects to the Regional Sales Director
- Identifying new business opportunities in line with the guidelines of the business strategy
- Maintaining high level sales relationships in order to maintain and increase market quotas
- Planning and executing business development activities for products, services and spare parts
- Conducting market research and ensuring customers are kept up to date with any new products or developments
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven field-based experience in the sales of ground support equipment or related aviation solutions / services
- (Ideally) a recognised qualification in electrical or mechanical engineering
- A track record of meeting and exceeding KPI, revenue and margin targets
- A network of contacts in the aviation sector (airlines, airports, contractors etc)
- Proven ability to negotiate and close international sales contracts
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
Active in around 30 countries around the world, our client delivers engineering expertise and innovative clean technologies for customers in the ports & maritime, aviation, industrial and mining sectors globally. The company’s airport services division is primarily involved with the installation and maintenance of ground support equipment.
Joining this company would be the beginning of a growth journey with a global market leader who is able to offer both competitive remuneration and real scope for professional development and progression. This is a results-driven growth organization with an open, informal and pleasant working atmosphere, where employees are empowered every day to contribute to a safer, cleaner and more efficient world.