Public Relations Officer
- Space Situational Awareness
- Hybrid, Paris or Toulouse
- €40,000 to €60,000 + Business Travel Expenses + Stock Options Plan
- JOB-2334 MCU
Bilingual (English and French) PR professional required to define, maintain, and execute our client’s corporate communication plan.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will manage a small team of professionals dedicated to corporate communication and proactively driving the company’s image. This will involve:
- Building corporate communication processes, developing PR strategies and campaigns
- Growing visibility of the company for investors, customers, and talents
- Consolidating the company’s identity as market leader
- Strategic and operational communication (social networks, website, press releases) including some content creation
- Recruiting and managing communication interns
- Selecting and preparing relevant events
- Meetings with decision-makers and journalists in coordination with the CEO
- Fine-tuning marketing messaging for investors, creating and consolidating the ‘voice’ of the business
The geographical remit of the role is French, European and global markets, with frequent travels to be expected.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- At least 12 months’ experience in a relevant field such as marketing, communication, public relations, public affairs, media management, journalism, or business development
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, journalism, or public affairs
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- IT skills to include MS Office, Webflow, Pipedrive
- Rigorous content preparation abilities (for political and industrial environments) and a creative mindset
- Strong familiarity with major social media channels
A rapidly growing business in the Space Situational Awareness (SSA) sector, our client develops ground infrastructure and services for safe navigation in increasingly crowded orbits. Current activities range from building space surveillance capabilities to on-orbit collision risk predictions, autonomous navigation, and intelligence for commercial and governmental satellite operators. Having secured important private and public funding, the company’s ambition is to provide the most complete service to ensure safe and sustainable use of space.