A leading developer of chemical anchoring products is presently seeking a (possibly recently) qualified mechanical or civil engineer for this excellent product development, applications and support opportunity focusing on bonding products for concrete and other structural materials.
The appointed Product Engineer will be responsible for:
- Product testing and approvals
- Providing technical support on RFIs
- Product application training
- Updating technical data sheets
- Assisting with the technical aspects of marketing and market research
- Assist the Sales Team with engineering support as and when required
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A recognized mechanical, civil or structural engineering qualification
- Strong knowledge of the structural properties of concrete and material substrates
- The ability to prepare reports for submission to various technical committees
- A willingness to travel extensively in the role, often internationally
Established for over 20 years, our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of chemical bonding products in cartridge format to more than 50 countries around the world. Based from manufacturing bases in the UK, USA and Far East, the company’s product range includes polyester, vinylester, modified epoxy acrylate, polyester styrene free, vinylester styrene free, epoxy acrylate styrene free and pure epoxy resin systems, mostly for the private label sector.