Product Development Manager
A market-leading business which has achieved consistent year on year growth is presently seeking a senior designer to capitalise on heavy investment in NPD and progress to become a key player in both the company and the industry.
The successful candidate will form an integral part of our client’s central product development team in designing and developing new and existing products using 2D and 3D SolidWorks packages. This is a fantastic opportunity offering real scope for genuine long term career advancement to senior management level.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ (ideally consumer) product design experience
- Expertise in SolidWorks (or related CAD software)
- (Ideally) a degree qualification in product design
- A willingness to occasionally travel overseas to visit factories and/or suppliers
- (Ideally) prior leadership or supervisory experience
- Strong creative and aesthetic flair
Established for over 25 years, our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of functional sporting equipment for end users and re-sellers across the UK and internationally. Constantly channelling client feedback has enabled the company to maintain its position in the vanguard of the industry through both ongoing refinements to existing designs and the creation of innovative new products.