Private Equity Senior Analyst / Associate
- Solar Energy Sector
- New York
- $120,000 to $150,000 Basic + 25% to 40% Bonus
- JOB-3590 JWA
Are you passionate about renewable energy and making a positive impact in underserved communities?
Our client – a leading impact investor who have invested over $3 Billion in more than 900 companies and projects – is currently seeking a motivated Senior Analyst and Associate with experience in the Solar Energy industry for its renewables team in New York.
This is an opportunity to join a small and agile team within a well-established and respected firm who are constantly on the lookout for new opportunities to create value in sectors affected by the energy transition, such as solar, energy storage, and hydrogen.
The company’s goal is to creatively deploy capital to support renewable energy project developers and projects in this rapidly evolving industry.
As a Senior Analyst/ Associate, you will have excellent exposure to the senior investment management, supporting investing and monitoring activities while developing the skills necessary to lead transactions.
- Manage the process of gathering, sorting, and analyzing data for investment underwriting for tax and sponsor equity investments.
- Prepare and analyse financial models and support the creation of internal investment memorandums.
- Support due diligence activities for tax and sponsor equity investment opportunities.
- Oversee investment monitoring activities and be a direct point-of-contact for internal and external stakeholders in relevant investments.
- Senior Analyst: 2-3 years’ post-undergraduate experience in investment banking, private equity/institutional investing, and/or renewables finance at top-tier institute
- Associate: 4-5 years’ post-undergraduate experience in investment banking, private equity/institutional investing, and/or renewables finance at top-tier institutions
- Experience in the renewable energy industry, specifically in investing in projects and/or development companies
- Strong academic background in accounting or finance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and take on responsibilities.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the ability to collaborate with colleagues.
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Firm-wide retreats
- Service awards
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock program
- Training & development opportunities
- Paid personal & vacation time.
- Paid parental leave.
- Paid parking
- Life insurance, disability, and long-term care
- HRA and HSA with annual company deposit