Principal Software Engineer
- Privacy Technology
- Hybrid, New Jersey
- $165,000 to $220,000 Basic + Performance Based Bonus + Superb Benefits Package + Share Options.
- JOB-2570 CCA
Operating at the very forefront of privacy enhanced technologies, our client is looking to appoint a Principal Software Engineer to be part of a team working on accelerating code in embedded systems.
The successful candidate will have experience of running applied Research & Development (R&D) projects as a Principal Investigator (PI) for agencies such as DARPA or IARPA. Experience in software development for embedded systems or integration with hardware acceleration and knowledge of C++ are essential.
This is a business which encourages flexible working and a healthy work/life balance so this will be a hybrid role based between the company’s New Jersey headquarters and working-from-home. Applicants will therefore need to reside within a distance commutable two to three days per week.
- 7+ years’ experience in either embedded systems development or hardware acceleration of numerical algorithms
- Experience as a Principal Investigator (PI) (or similar tech lead role) in externally funded R&D projects
- 5+ years’ experience in C++ and familiarity with C++17
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering, Math, Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years’ experience in software architecture
- Experience of implementing numerical programming algorithms
- Familiarity with Number Theoretic Transforms or FFT
A well-funded start-up at the forefront of privacy enhanced technologies, our client’s mission is to enable and develop new services based on secure data collaboration between organizations in a way that was previously impossible. A leader in the privacy technology market – the next big thing in digital transformation – the company’s open-source privacy software projects are applied to a range of commercial applications as well as leading DARPA projects.