- Mining Exploration
- Rouyn-Noranda, Canada
- CAD 200,000 + Bonus + Stock Options
- JOB-1772 PKI
We are recruiting for a Senior Vice President role (President Designate) with a Toronto Stock Exchange listed mining exploration Company.
- Dealing with shareholders in an affective and honest manner
- Managing staff in a non-conflictual and non-dictatorial manner
- Application of geology and exploration knowledge in the evaluation of mineral assets
- Working within a Property Bank company model
- A positive past history in the junior exploration and mining space
- Experience of administering a public company (TSX ideal)
- The ability to present the company effectively to investors, brokers and the market in general
- Strong negotiation skills and financial prudence
- Fluent written and verbal communications skills in English and French (German a plus)
A Toronto Stock Exchange, Frankfurt and OTCQX-listed corporation with a diversified North American portfolio of mid-stage exploration, development and royalty properties, our client specialises in precious metals, base metals, specialty metals, industrial minerals and compounds.