Proven production management professional with strong leadership qualities required to a take responsibility for a productive concrete factory environment.
The appointed Precast Manager will assume responsibility for:
- Organisation of all precast concrete production
- Ensuring daily operational tasks and targets are completed
- Undertaking staff appraisals and relevant training
- Overseeing compliance with Health & Safety, Environment and Quality
- Planning and KPI management
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in a quality supervisory or production managerial role in precast concrete
- A track record of optimising production activities through focussed quality management practices, clear testing and calibration tracking
- Authority and gravitas to instil a strong worth ethic and establish rapport and respect from factory staff
- A good understanding of general plant maintenance
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers of high quality precast concrete products, our client delivers a comprehensive and professional service from design and manufacturing through to delivery and installation. The company produces pre-stressed and hollow-core floors, beam & block floors, insulated ground floors and non-flooring precast solutions including stair flights, landings, balconies, ground beams and spiral stairs.