- Non-Ferrous Metals
- Henderson, Nevada
- $135,000 to $170,000 + Bonus (20% to 30% of Salary) + Benefits
- JOB-2688 LCA
We are delighted to be working with a leading supplier of precious metal and base metal mint products who require an experienced Plant/Operations manager to run its facility with a firmly hands-on approach.
Reporting to the Executive VP of Operations and COO, the successful candidate will develop, lead and manage all manufacturing and maintenance activities within the facility and work with all departments to produce quality products for customers. Leading performance improvement efforts, the appointed Plant/Operations Manager will also ensure there is a safe work environment that fosters continuous improvement, employee engagement and a well-trained workforce.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- An extensive manufacturing and fabrication background in non-ferrous metals (copper, aluminum, lead, nickel, zinc, tin, brass, etc.)
- A good understanding of quality and manufacturing processes, implantation and flow
- A thorough understanding of LEAN, Six Sigma and ERP systems
- Previous involvement in a company with ISO standards
- Experience of leading large teams on multiple shifts (50+ people, ideally overseeing multiple operations)
A leading supplier of precious metal and base metal mint products, our client has an international customer base including governments, financial institutions, corporations, major marketing companies, other businesses, and private groups. The company’s advanced standing in the market is testament to excellence in customer service, customer trust and respect, dedicated and highly valued staff, modern melting, casting, rolling, and minting equipment, plus an unwavering commitment to continuous improvement.