Pile Design Engineer
Graduate level civil engineer with proven geotechnical design experience required to prepare pile designs, estimates and schedules.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Pile designs / job assessments / estimating
- Post-order detailed designs for load bearing and embedded piled retaining walls and submissions for approval
- Creation of detailed pile schedules for site control during construction
- Organisation and analysis of pile load tests
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ geotechnical design experience
- A Civil Engineering degree or similar
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work within a small team
A well respected medium-sized piling contractor with a turnover of over £8,000,000, our client undertakes around 250 to 300 jobs per year, with values ranging from £3,000 to £1,000,000. All pile designs are prepared in-house and the company owns all of their own plant.