Patent Litigation Senior Associate / Counsel
- Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Physics
- New York City
- $300,000 to $330,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- JOB-2774 ABR
An AmLaw 200 law firm of more than 300 lawyers is currently seeking a Patent Litigation Senior Associate / Counsel to join its New York City office.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A working background and/or degree qualification in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or related
- At least seven years’ experience of litigating patent matters (ideally section 337 proceedings at the International Trade Commission)
- Admittance to the NY state bar
- (Ideally) experience with source code
Established for more than 100 years, this is a firm which provides legal counsel carefully connected to the business objectives of its clients and an Equal Opportunity Employer applying a wealth of experience to 21st century business problems.