Patent Litigation Attorney
- Patent Litigation
- Remote, United States
- $200,000 to $400,000 (DoE)
- JOB-3344 ABR
An established boutique patent litigation firm is currently looking to appoint a proven attorney with three to ten years’ patent litigation experience for its collaborative, skilled, fun, and dynamic team.
Founded by attorneys from Big Law backgrounds, our client delivers advocacy and strategic counseling in intellectual property, trade secret, data security and privacy matters, competing successfully at trial against world leading organisations.
The successful candidate for this role will receive a considerable amount of personal support to assist their business development efforts and to help develop a highly profitable book of business. They will be expected to demonstrate:
- Three to ten years’ patent litigation PQE
- A desire to be on the plaintiff side of litigation (prior experience unnecessary)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to learn and progress.
- (Ideally) a degree qualification and/or working background in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics, computer science or biomedical engineering.