- Intellectual Property Disputes
- San Francisco
- $215,000 to $345,000
- JOB-3496 ABR
Junior to mid-level attorney with a technical background and (ideally) trial experience required for this outstanding patent litigation (hard IP) opportunity with a focus on complex intellectual property disputes.
The successful candidate will:
- Handle patent litigation matters from inception to trial, with a focus on technical expertise.
- Conduct legal research, draft pleadings, motions, and other legal documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop case strategies and provide litigation support.
- Prepare for and participate in depositions, hearings, and trials.
- Engage in settlement negotiations and alternative dispute resolution when appropriate.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related (e.g., computer science, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering).
- One to five years’ patent litigation experience, with a focus on complex intellectual property disputes.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admittance to the Bar and good standing in your relevant jurisdiction.
- (Ideally) trial experience, including first-chairing witnesses.
- Excellent analytical, research, and writing skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Our client is a premier law firm employing around 800 lawyers in market-leading integrated practices across nine offices over three continents. Serving clients around the world, the firm takes a leading position in workforce diversity, prioritising respect for all colleagues and thereby building a stronger firm that benefits both clients and the wider community.