Partnership Sales Director
- Sports Media Technology
- Remote, United States
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits Package
- JOB-3138 JMC
An established provider of sports media recording, analysis and broadcasting technology is presently seeking a proven sales leader to drive new business development with sports broadcasters, leagues and media companies across North America.
The appointed Partnership Sales Director will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting the sales of our client’s fixed and mobile camera, video analysis and automated streaming systems for indoor and outdoor sports
- Regular and frequent travel to meet existing and prospective clients across the US and Canada
- Engaging with senior executive level contacts and developing customized solutions to meet their needs.
- Controlling the entire sales cycle, from opportunity generation to close of sale.
- Managing daily sales operations – Salesforce, monthly forecasting, etc.
- Working cross functionally with product, customer success and finance teams to create and maintain efficient operations.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop campaigns for driving new opportunity generation.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years’ sales experience within the sports media industry, ideally specifically within streaming/production technology
- A proven track record of winning new customers to meet and/or exceed sales targets.
- Strong project management abilities and meticulous organizational skills
- Good knowledge of solution selling, business case calculations, and price/contract negotiations
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-growth environment.
- A strong personal network of contacts among sports broadcasters, league and /or media companies
- In-depth knowledge of monetization models for different sports/levels/platforms
- Knowledge of sports video production and distribution technology
Delivering powerful, innovative, and user-friendly solutions to the global sports community, our client helps shape the world of sports video production, analysis, and consumption, with fixed and mobile camera systems for indoor and outdoor sports and direct integration with a cloud-based analysis and automated broadcasting platform.
Joining this business represents an amazing opportunity to develop ground-breaking solutions for some of the most well-known media, league and federation brands in the world, to work within a fun, highly skilled and motivated team with the latest, modern technologies and tools, and to accelerate your skills and career in a place where learning is prioritized.