- Media & Technology
- New York
- $340,000 +
- JOB-3049 EJP
Partner level attorney required for our client’s Media, Technology and Commercial Transactions practice group.
Our client is New York based international law firm with a distinguished history dating back more than a century and a relentless focus on providing clients with proven results in some of the most complex legal matters.
The appointed Media & Technology Partner will be responsible for counselling clients and drafting / negotiating commercial contracts in connection with a broad range of subject matter, including:
- Software development and licensing, digital content production and distribution across online, cable and mobile platforms
- Retail/consumer product sales and distribution, information technology procurement, outsourcing and professional service agreements.
- Social media, data privacy and information security matters, interactive entertainment/gaming, marketing, branding and promotional initiatives.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of four years’ experience working with dynamic and convergent media, entertainment, and technology clients
- The ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with sophisticated clients.
- The ability to prioritize and handle a diverse range of matters and clients
- Stellar employment history (limited changes since graduation)
- Top academic credentials (JD degree, Bachelor’s degree)
- Admission to practice law in the State of New York.
Our client is a leader in promoting diversity and is recognized for its pro bono achievements.