Part II Technologist
This is a superb opportunity for a proven Revit technologist to run high-profile projects and mentor junior team members.
- Working in a dynamic team of architects, technologists, landscape architects, urban designers and interior designers
- Working closely with architects and other building professionals
- Developing concept design sketches and developing designs using Revit
- Working on projects from initial design feasibilities through to developing construction documentation/specifications
- Obtaining and evaluating tenders and contracts
- Certified Part II qualification
- Experienced across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in the use of Revit
- Proven detailing skills
- Ambition and hunger for progression
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Client facing experience
- Good working knowledge of building systems, regulations and construction types
Operating from three offices in the North of England, our award-winning client brings innovation and freshness to architecture, town planning and design, from simple home extensions to large-scale commercial, public sector and regeneration projects. The company’s architectural division is a multi-disciplinary design practice experience across a range of sectors, contract types and clients.