The appointed Operations Manager will assume a pivotal position in the company in streamlining business process and improving efficiencies between production, sales, estimating, design and project management teams to meet company sales and margin objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Attending meetings with clients in both public and private sectors for supply only or supply and fit
- Working closely with existing and new installers on new build and refurbishment projects
- Ensuring that sales enquiries are converted to accurate and competitive quotations in a timely manner
- Assisting the sales team in the preparation of CPD seminars
- Working closely with project managers to ensure contracts are delivered on time, to budget and within company and statutory health & safety guidelines
- Promoting close communication between production shop floor and project delivery teams to ensure seamless scheduling
Applicants will have worked previously for a manufacturer of interior fit out products with operational experience across production, sales, estimating, CAD design and estimating functions and be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of working with end clients, main contractors and fit-out subcontractors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office products
- Fastidious attention to detail
- Experience in the healthcare, education, leisure, commercial and public sectors
- Pragmatic problem solving skills and prioritising abilities
A leading UK manufacturer of cubicle partitions, IPS ducting, vanity units, benching and lockers, our client has been established for over 80- years and delivers fit out projects for commercial washrooms, high-end leisure facilities and schools, both directly and via a trusted network of approved installers.