Managing Director of Infrastructure
- Infrastructure & Public Works
- San Antonio
- $175,000 to $200,000 + Benefits
- JOB-3478 TKI
The Managing Director of Infrastructure will lead and develop staff in the Infrastructure & Public Works group, managing all aspects of city and county projects.
An established civil engineering firm, our client specialises in surveying and site development work for both residential and commercial land developers.
The company’s expertise also extends to master plans, site development work and construction supervision on water, wastewater and drainage projects for several South Texas municipalities and other governmental entities.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A professional engineer’s licence in Texas
- A minimum of 10 years’ combined city and county local design and management experience
- A BSc degree in civil engineering from an ABET-accredited university.
- Experience of managing project engineer task leaders, designers, and project personnel
- Management experience in client relations, budgets, invoicing, and scheduling design