- Corporate Practice
- $250,000 to $400,000
- JOB-3420 HGU
Our client’s corporate practice is currently seeking associates with four to six years’ post-JD experience.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in mergers & acquisitions, dispositions, auctions, carve-out transactions, joint ventures and/or cross-border transactions.
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills, including managing transactions teams.
- (Ideally) experience of working with emerging / venture capital companies.
- Juris Doctor qualification and license to practice law the state/jurisdiction in which the position is based.
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to positively contribute to a collaborative work environment.
Our client is a leading, full-service international law firm employing more than with 1,000 lawyers across the United States, Europe, and Asia. Working at the intersection of government, technology, and business, the firm has a steadfast commitment to quality and excellence in everything it does.