- Intellectual Property
- Hybrid, Washington DC
- $165,000 to $220,000 Basic + Discretionary Bonus + Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance + AD&D Insurance + Short/Long-Term Disability + 401(k) Match + Parenting Leave
- JOB-3279 ABR
One of the nation’s outstanding intellectual property law firms is currently looking to appoint an associate for its litigation practice group which represents clients in trials and appeals involving sophisticated patent, trademark, copyright, unfair competition, and sophisticated commercial litigation matters.
In addition to practice before federal and state courts, the firm has an extensive practice before the International Trade Commission, and the successful candidate will be working with and learning from some of the most dedicated professionals in intellectual property law.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Strong academic credentials
- A proven track record in patent litigation
- Experience with section 337 investigations before the ITC
- Outstanding writing, research, and analytical skills
- (Ideally) a technical background
This is a firm which is committed to the success of its attorneys and champions a collaborative culture that prioritises work/life balance. Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.