Key Account Manager
Recognised as a market leader, our client is a provider of a broad range of solutions designed to enhance both a store environment and ultimately an enhanced and captivating shopping experience. Utilised within some of the world’s leading high street retailers, our client invests heavily in products and solutions that provide an environment ultimately resulting in shopper loyalty and increased profitability for its clients.
As a result of a strategy to enhance an even closer and collaborative client/product relationship, they are now looking to appoint an individual who will become the key contact for one of their significant key retail accounts. The primary focus is forging ever stronger relationships whilst providing a single source solution that encompasses our client’s diverse product and service solutions through one main focal channel.
Working closely with multiple stakeholders your objective will be to align our client’s solutions with this retailers’ ambitious plans for expansion and profitability in a mutually beneficial partnership with quality and service central to the ethos of all involved
- An experienced and visionary retail professional adept at negotiating at senior levels with ease within a retail multiple environment
- Passionate, visionary and highly in tune with retail, retail trends, dynamics, market diversity and futures analysis/ shopper cycles
- Solutions focussed with the ability to influence the benefits of single source supply, creating maximum efficiency and return on investment satisfying current demand and crucially future challenges
- Target and growth orientated, relishing the opportunity of providing a broad range of solutions maximising product and service exposure and ultimately increasing company sales and profitability
- Assured and confident business interpersonal skills. Becoming a partner intricately involved in partnership with the client working in tandem providing joint business solutions mutually beneficial in achieving sales and growth targets
- Dynamic and energetic with the drive and energy to flexibly respond to ensuring productive time spent either at the client’s headquarters and visiting sites
- Ideally Midlands / Northern based, with flexibility to travel in line with client requirements
- Proven track record of providing bespoke solutions into significant retail blue chip multiple environments
- Fundamental understanding of retail trends able to anticipate future shopping and socio-economic dynamics
- Comfortable working across senior/board levels creating a responsive and proactive partnership
- Target and profitability focussed with a proven track record of account growth and product/service enhancement
- Ideally graduate level with strong interpersonal skills, articulate with a hunger for self-development