Internal Sales Executive
Proven telesales achiever required to increase market share in London and the south east for an award-winning supplier of eco-friendly office products.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Promoting our client’s range of office supplies, stationery, furniture and managed print services to end users in London and the south east
- Identifying and reaching key decision makers and influencers
- Closing sales directly as well as generating appointments for the field sales team to close
- Upselling new products/ranges to existing accounts
- Issuing quotes and following up
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 18 month’s telesales / telemarketing experience in a B2B sector
- Proven new business closing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A confident and assertive telephone manner
- Strong self-motivation to achieve targets and progress within the business, to field sales and/or management
- Experience of using a CRM database
Established with the objective of not only saving its customers money but also reducing their negative impact on the environment, our client has since grown to become a successful multinational organisation with seven offices across the UK. Recently awarded the prestigious ‘Dealer Excellence Award’ for a fantastic third year in a row, the company beat off competition from over 400 other office supplies companies based on customer satisfaction, service levels and client retention.