- SAP SuccessFactors
- Remote, United States
- $130,000 to $180,000 (DoE) Basic + Bonus (On-Target $35,000)
- JOB-3223 TST
The appointed Integrations Lead will be responsible for the successful completion of integration projects and will actively participate in all lifecycle phases, from bid, and design/requirements through to build, test, and go- live.
Working closely with Delivery Managers and project team members to ensure that all integration requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track, the successful candidate’s main areas of focus will include managing requirements and scope, building and testing complex integration flows, managing assigned project resources, and ensuring quality control to facilitate a successful go-live.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant integrations/middleware experience
- At least four years’ experience in complex CPI or Boomi integration projects
- Experience of working in SuccessFactors
- Knowledge of web APIs, specifically, SFAPI, SF OData, any SOAP/REST API
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to complete projects timely and accurately.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong sense of urgency, proactive approach, and a solid focus on results
Specialists in human capital management technology, our client as deep expertise in advisory, design, implementation, and support services in the cloud and hybrid consulting space. The company is committed to ensuring it has an inclusive workplace for all employees and is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.