Fantastic 6-month contract opportunity with a forward thinking and design-led kitchen brand that has strong potential to become a permanent appointment.
Reporting to the Installation Manager, the appointed Installation Coordinator will oversee all deliveries and coordinate the installation of kitchens and kitchen furniture. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Effectively promote the company brand as an effective problem solver
- Demonstrate an excellent standard of customer care and service
- Respond quickly and appropriately to customer complaints
- Liaise with project coordinators regarding installations, maintaining good communication with clients
- Organise suppliers and sub-contractors, ordering materials, appliances, paint, spare parts and fittings
- Coordinate and oversee the management of all furniture deliveries
- Ensure that Health & Safety regulations are adhered to
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A thorough understanding of kitchen production and installation methods
- Previous leadership or supervisory experience
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Friendly, personable, approachable and effective communication skills
- A full and clean driver’s licence
Our client is an award-winning creator of bespoke kitchens and furniture with a discreet aesthetic and a wide range of innovative materials, texture and colour. Driven by a passion for beautiful, functional design, the company’s handmade kitchens have a signature architectural, understated look influenced by contemporary design.