Head of Customer Success
- Environment, Social & Governance (ESG) Platform
- Perth, Western Australia
- AUD 200,000 to AUD 250,000 + Benefits
- JOB-3468 MCU
Playing a critical role in driving customer satisfaction and success, this is a leadership position that requires a strategic thinker who can develop and implement initiatives that will ensure a seamless customer experience, from onboarding to ongoing support.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- Overseeing the successful completion of software implementation and consulting projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the clients’ requirements.
- Overseeing onboarding, training, and support processes, ensuring seamless and efficient customer experiences.
- Building strong relationships with clients, serving as an escalation point for high priority issues and ensuring their timely resolution.
- Collaborating with sales, product, and marketing teams to identify and address customer needs, and ensure customer satisfaction, particularly during the implementation process.
- Monitoring customer health and project metrics and proactively identifying opportunities for growth, expansion, and risk mitigation.
- Leading the team to achieve great and measurable customer success outcomes.
- Maintaining awareness of evolving best-practice ways of working
- Enabling managers to become trained, experienced, and (where appropriate) certified in these ways of working.
- Identifying and communicating trends, blockages, risks and issues to ensure predictable and timely implementations.
- Developing a comprehensive customer success strategy, aligned with overall company objectives and growth targets.
- Fostering a culture of customer-centricity collaboration, continuous learning, and performance excellence
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or a related field
- At least ten years’ experience in customer success or account management (at least half of which in a leadership capacity) within enterprise software solutions / software implementation
- Extensive knowledge of the resources and/or asset intensive industry sectors
- Proven experience in managing complex, multi-stakeholder software projects.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and tools
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills, with the ability to engage and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Strong commercial experience with a track record of customer success and relationships.
- Data-driven decision-making abilities, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams.
A leading provider of cloud solutions trusted by the world’s leading mining companies in over 50 countries worldwide, our client’s technical assurance, resource and mineral governance solutions drive Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) functions which are critical in enabling its customers to achieve sustainability objectives.