First Year Associate
- Private Equity Healthcare
- New York
- Market Related Salary & Compensation Structure
- JOB-2923 JWA
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established private equity firm focused on healthcare services.
Our client is an independent healthcare investment management firm whose senior leadership team have invested or managed over $3 billion in capital across healthcare services sectors in their careers.
Continued and ongoing expansion has now brought about a requirement for a first-year associate with the ability to demonstrate:
- Specific healthcare sector experience
- Experience in top-tier investment banking
- Graduation from a top 20 school
- Intellectual curiosity and a willingness to work hard
A largely flat hierarchical structure means that the firm’s investment team are normally fully involved in management meetings and portfolio reviews where the firm seeks to deploy a high touch, value-add approach to investing in healthcare companies at the intersections of change.