Financial Controller (Part Time)
UK and international recruiters of mid-to-senior level sales, commercial, operational and technical professionals across a range of industry sectors, we are a successful Leeds-based consultancy which has undergone impressive year on year expansion since our formation in 2003.
This expansion, coupled with strategic plans for further organic growth, has brought about a requirement for a proven Financial Controller with the flexibility to work with us, initially at least, on part time basis. Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining sales and purchases ledgers
- Monitoring cash collection
- Analysing, posting and reconciling bank accounts and credit card statements
- Preparing monthly management accounts to include profit & loss and balance sheet with narrative/analysis
- Reconciling all balance sheet items monthly
- Preparing wages including calculating commissions, RTI reporting to HMRC and auto-enrolment reporting
- Preparing and submitting quarterly VAT returns
- Preparing year end files for external accountants
- Monitoring cash flow and prepare rolling cash forecasts
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate ACCA/CIMA qualifications or relevant time served experience, with strong knowledge of Sage Line 50 and an online accounting package such as Xero or Quickbooks Online.