Field Sales Representative
Excellent predominantly field based opportunity to focus on developing profitable new business in the North West of England for one of the UK’s fastest growing formwork suppliers.
The appointed Field Sales Representative will assume responsibility for:
- Maximizing company turnover to meet sales targets
- Regular cold calling and project searching
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing customers
- Regular face to face meetings
- Fully understanding customer requirements/challenges to propose appropriate solutions
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A successful track record of field sales achievement within the construction industry
- Specific expertise within reinforced concrete structures
- A full clean and UK driving license
- Proven ability to identify and close opportunities for new business growth
- Clear and practical communication skills
Established for over 10 years, our client is a rapidly expanding provider of new and used concrete formwork solutions for construction projects of all sizes and contractors of all types and disciplines. Offering nationwide coverage with extensive training and on-going technical support, the company is expertly placed to meet the most exacting of timescales with unparalleled attention to quality, health & safety compliance, value for money and 100% customer satisfaction.