Field Sales Executive
Proven solution sales specialist required to increase our client’s share of the retail and hospitality sectors in the South Eastern quarter of the UK.
Working from home in a largely field-based capacity, the appointed Field Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Promoting our client’s wireless technology solutions for personnel/premises security and inventory control
- Selling directly to purchasing managers and senior decision makers in department stores, supermarkets, shopping malls and hotels
- Demonstrating the features & benefits of our client’s wireless technology, providing technical support and applications advice accordingly
- Achieving targeted business growth through proactively identifying and closing new business opportunities
- Developing profitable long term relationships with existing customers to ensure all cross/up selling opportunities are maximised
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years’ successful field sales experience within capital equipment, preferably complex technology or IT solutions
- A track record of selling to end users, ideally in the retail and/or hospitality sectors
- Proven ability to meet ambitious KPI, revenue and margin targets
- Well-developed new business development skills
- Good presenting, negotiation and closing abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
A global solutions provider in ICT, mobile workflow and communication systems, our client has been delivering innovative solutions to the healthcare sector for nearly six decades. Although predominantly supporting clinical and patient care, staff safety and operational efficiency, the company’s solutions are able to meet the rigorous demands of a range of sectors and are thereby increasingly being adopted in retail, hospitality and manufacturing environments as well.