Field Applications Engineer
Due to the ongoing expansion of its customer base, a global manufacturer of refractory products is presently seeking a proven technical support specialist to join its cohesive and forward-looking team.
The successful candidate will provide technical support to the UK (and occasionally worldwide) regional sales teams which will include:
- Advice on application demands
- Product recommendations
- Technical trial support
- Trial and incumbent supply analysis
- Technical documentation and presentations to new clients
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven technical experience of refractories in the steel industry
- (Ideally) a bachelor’s degree in ceramic engineering, materials science or related
- The ability to interpret and understand technical drawings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients and colleagues
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Project)
Founded in the UK nearly thirty years ago, our client has become a leading provider of quality refractory products for the global iron, steel and non-ferrous industries. Today operating in over 40 countries worldwide, the company has recently established additional manufacturing facilities in China.