- Gold & Base Metals
- New South Wales
- AUD 200,000 to AUD 230,000 + Super
- JOB-3393 MCU
An established exploration company developing a promising portfolio of 100%-owned gold and base metals projects, our client is seeking (further to a strategic recent REE JV) a passionate and hands-on Exploration Manager at this critical point in its exploration effort.
• Permanent appointment within a tight knit team and a collaborative work environment
• Highly prospective portfolio LFB, gold base metals plus REE
• Reporting directly into the Managing Director, with responsibility for exploration direction.
• Aligning exploration strategy to company vision and delivering exploration success and resource expansion across the portfolio.
• Strategic direction of exploration activities, including analysis and ranking of existing projects.
• Planning and oversight of future exploration programs, managing contractors and safety of the exploration team.
• Conceptualising and generating exploration targets.
• Leading the team to plan, coordinating, and managing drilling programs and other contractors.
• Producing technical reports for the company, ASX and statutory reports
• Assisting with corporate development activities
• Presentations to the board and attendance at various mining and investment conferences.
• Managing a small team of professional staff.
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
• 10 years+ experience
• Prior experience operating in an Exploration Manager role.
• Critical thinker, who can focus and deliver on what’s important.
• The ability to work both autonomously, and within a small tight knit team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills that enable you to communicate fluently with a wide range of people.
This represents a unique opportunity to join an active explorer, genuinely hunting discoveries. Orange based role Monday to Friday with campaign travel as required and a highly competitive remuneration package including employee options. Will consider roster or DIDI, FIFO for exceptional candidate.