European Sales Manager
- Digital Printing Technologies for CPG Packaging
- Remote, Western Europe
- €70,000 to €80,000 + 15% commission
- JOB-3014 CRO
A leading supplier of digital printing solutions for consumer goods packaging is presently looking to appoint a proven sales developer to consolidate, develop and grow European market share.
Our client is a multinational digital printing technology powerhouse with subsidiaries across the globe and a leading position in the development of new digital printing technologies for packaging design, marking, coding, and personalization.
- Nurturing existing and key accounts, identifying and capitalising on upselling and cross-selling opportunities
- Developing new business through proactive lead generation, cold calls, emails, visits, prospecting, and presentations
- Meeting and exceeding targeted sales quotas and productivity standards.
- Building and submitting technical and commercial proposals according to the company’s business and budget strategies
- Negotiating deals up to C-level
- Collaborating with marketing team to develop promotional tools.
- Collecting customer feedback and market intelligence to contribute to the development of the company’s solutions portfolio.
- An engineering or industrial education degree or equivalent professional background
- At least five years’ international sales experience encompassing both direct and channel routes.
- A strong understanding of the consumer packaging industry (either for a brand or packaging converter) plus, ideally, digital printing technologies
- High energy and self-motivation to succeed.
- An innovative and customer-oriented approach to client engagement
- Excellent presentation skills and a high level of linguistic proficiency in both English and German