Enterprise Sales Director – EMEA
The appointed Enterprise Sales Director will lead all sales activity for existing and new customers in the EMEA region.
- Reviewing existing customers’ prior sales history and performing discovery calls to better understand WIFI dependencies and determine opportunities to move away from transactional sales to enterprise sales
- Winning, developing and/or maintaining Enterprise accounts ($15 billion dollars revenue and above)
- Direct discussion and communication with end user customers, while keeping a good relationship with resellers and distributors
- Developing a good business understanding of the company’s value proposition and benefits to end user customers
- Creating and implementing strategic sales plans that successfully achieve business objectives
- Developing account intelligence based on research and partner discovery where applicable on WIFI strategies, dependencies, partner landscape and prior tools used
- Understanding accounts’ key stakeholder personas and developing relationships with them
- 5 to 10 years’ proven software and hardware solution sales experience
- A thorough knowledge of wireless network technology
- A track record of high value solution sales (typical project values in excess of €100,000)
- Experience of targeting customers in the transport, telecommunications, logistics, retail and/or government sectors
- Strong ‘hunter’ skills to identify and close opportunities for new business
- A strong understanding of buying cycles and budgeting processes
A leading developer of WIFI tools for designing, validating, optimizing and troubleshooting wireless networks with best-in-class spectrum analysis and heatmapping, our client’s software and hardware solutions design and manage superior wireless networks by minimizing network deployment time and ensuring sufficient wireless coverage across all industries, project sizes, building infrastructures and levels of complexity.