Customer Experience Representative
Passionate health & fitness enthusiast required to deliver experience sessions and educational workshops to drive user engagement and optimise the usage of its products in commercial fitness facilities across the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering educational workshops and experience sessions as per our client’s brand delivery standards
- Representing the company’s brand professionally at all times when visiting customers and clients (uniform provided)
- Proactively seeking opportunities to offer and schedule training, education and support to all commercial fitness customers to enhance usage of the company’s equipment
- Visiting health clubs, gyms and studios across the UK to engage with staff and members
- Making follow up courtesy and customer service calls as per company procedure
- Supporting the sales and marketing team at tradeshows, events and conferences
Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- The motivation and ambition to deliver education and training in the fitness industry
- (Ideally) a sports science degree of background as a personal trainer
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- The confidence and presence to delivering engaging experiences for individuals and small groups
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving licence
Our client is a rapidly expanding developer and distributor of technologically advanced products and training programs that deliver optimal physical performance, health and wellness for professional sports teams, medical facilities, health clubs, studios and individuals around the globe.
The company’s unique devices and brands have been linked to a wide range of health and wellness benefits, from strength, balance, flexibility and weight loss to improved circulation, pain reduction, detoxification, stress alleviation and even reduction in the appearance of cellulite.
Along with delivering great performance for individuals and fitness facilities, our client’s equipment is also recommended by doctors in nearly 100 countries to effectively treat conditions ranging from multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and cystic fibrosis through to diabetes, obesity and osteoporosis.