Director of Sales & Marketing
- Resource Governance Technology
- AUD 200,000 Basic / AUD 400,000 OTE
- JOB-3565 MCU
The Director of Sales and Marketing will operate at the executive level and play a critical role in driving the revenues that will fuel our client’s continued product-led growth.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will assume responsibility for:
- The day-to-day management of the global sales team (11 reports)
- Monthly and quarterly communication of operational results and strategy to the CEO and board.
- Achieving and exceeding budgeted revenue targets
- Maintaining rapid and predictable sales growth.
- Driving sales and marketing processes and frameworks
- Ensuring that each account executive has clear revenue and account growth objectives.
- Allocation of sales territories and accounts
- Management of the sales compensation plan and commission payments.
- Participating in the partnership strategy and model to achieve sales scale and increased revenues.
- Managing sales operations including contract/proposal processes, CRM, allocation of leads, forecasting and invoicing
This leadership position requires a strategic thinker and doer who can inspire both clients and the sales and marketing team alike to achieve their goals. Applicants will be expected to demonstrate:
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in mining, business, technology, or a related field
- At least 10 years’ sales leadership experience in a growing global software business.
- Extensive knowledge of the resources and/or asset intensive industry sectors
- Exceptional presentation and negotiation skills
- The ability to engage and influence at all levels of an organization.
- Strong commercial experience and track record of customer success
- Data-driven decision-making abilities, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, and motivate teams.
A leading developer of software solutions that help customers sustainably, respectfully, and transparently manage natural resources and cultural assets; our client has enjoyed a stellar run of sales success for the last three years. Operating primarily across Australia, the Americas and EMEA, the company’s customers are predominantly tier 1 and tier 2 mining businesses.