Director of Enterprise Sales Growth
- Decarbonization as a Service
- Hybrid, London
- Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
- JOB-3580 BRY
The successful candidate will manage enterprise customers for our client’s decarbonization solutions, building and maintaining relationships with enterprise clients, identifying new sales opportunities, and meeting sales targets.
A predominantly remote / home based appointment but based within sufficient reach of London to be able to occasionally attend the company’s offices, the appointed Director of Enterprise Sales Growth will:
- Develop and execute sales strategies to drive revenue growth and expand the customer base.
- Manage and maintain relationships with enterprise clients, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Identify new business opportunities and develop proposals to win new customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure successful implementation of solutions and services.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and customer interactions.
- Provide regular reports on sales performance and market trends to senior management.
- Attend industry events and conferences to promote our solutions and services.
- A minimum of five years’ sales experience in the carbon / decarbonization domain (e.g., carbon offsetting, voluntary carbon markets, emission reduction/monitoring or related sustainability-oriented solutions)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- The ability to build and maintain profitable relationships with senior executives in large business and enterprise customers.
- A track record of developing and executing successful sales strategies.
- A self-motivated and results-driven approach to work, in both independent and team contexts
At the forefront of global effort to challenge climate change, our client creates innovative software platforms and solutions aimed at driving the global transition to net-zero emissions. With a team of experts in climate markets, and access to the latest technologies, the company has a proven history of developing valuable intellectual property focused on “decarbonization-as-a-service” for enterprise organisations.