Digital Marketing Executive
- Employer Branding
- Competitive (DoE)
- JOB-3488 JHO
We are currently looking to appoint a highly creative and ambitious digital marketing specialist to coordinate and lead our employer branding strategy and help achieve headcount growth, retention, and engagement objectives as we enter the next phase of our ongoing expansion.
A successful executive recruitment business operating across a range of established and emerging international sectors, our team of experienced consultants have a proven track record for proactively delivering game-changing senior professionals to an increasingly global client base.
Having recently doubled our space at the iconic Broad Gate development in the heart of the Leeds city centre, we are now occupying a new 5,250 square foot suite of premium office space which, as well as being a fantastic place to work, also now gives us the scope to increase our headcount from 42 to 85 by the end of 2024.
This is a highly ambitious growth objective, therefore, and we are accordingly seeking help with our internal recruitment drive by appointing a dynamic and energized digital marketer to take ownership of our employer branding strategy, predominantly online but also in the real world, through physical marketing collateral for in person meetings, employee onboarding and careers events, etc.
As we continue to grow, there will be real scope for the position to take on a wider brief and greater responsibilities, with more emphasis on the full internal talent identification cycle as well streamlining and unifying external (client and candidate) communications.
We’re a fantastic business to work for, we inhabit one of the most stimulating workplaces in the city, and we’re very good at celebrating our successes. As a youthful and diverse group of individuals with a shared set of fundamental values, we’ve managed to achieve a competitive performance culture in an environment that is at once open, collaborative, and transparent.
We would therefore like to hear from individuals with the creativity, technical know-how and marketing savvy to accurately convey and celebrate this culture across our digital platforms and channels, thereby satisfactorily portraying our business in the light that we require to truly reach our potential.
The successful candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing the company’s social media presence from an employer branding perspective
- Working with senior management on content creation – videos, articles, banners, questionnaires, polls, flyers, images, thought leadership, sales support collateral etc.
- Creating a strong and consistent online identity which accurately conveys ‘what it’s really like to work for Verrus.’
- Working with local and regional universities to establish a calendar of careers events and preparing required marketing collateral accordingly.
- Working with a set of existing brand guidelines and adding ideas to broaden online identity.
- Managing, celebrating, and driving online recommendations and client/candidate testimonials
- Ensuring brand continuity across individual consultants and divisions’ online branding (LinkedIn profiles, industry specialism etc)
- Keeping up to speed on trends, insights and general local/global news and events that relate to our sector and how we may engage with such content / commentators / influencers.
- Celebrating the achievements of individuals and teams across all social/online channels
- Documenting company social events, reward trips, sporting and/or charity events that the business may be involved in or supporting.
- Monitoring and reporting on social media engagement measurables and competitor activity
- A minimum digital marketing (or related) degree qualification
- Strong creative flair and a bold approach to defining and communicating what really sets us apart as a business, as recruiters and as an employer.
- A thorough knowledge of social media marketing principles and strategies
- Previous experience of working with LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- An open-minded approach to expanding the company’s reach to new channels such as TikTok, Snapchat, etc.
- Strong graphic design skills and experience of video / multimedia content creation
- An acquired eye for detail, design, and striking aesthetics
- An understanding of SEO principles to optimize website traffic and ranking performance.
- The ability to create multi-channel marketing campaigns from the ground up.
- An ability to create high quality written and visual content according to brand guidelines.
- Strong project management skills and self-sufficiency to prioritize workload and plan.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
Sounds appealing? We think so, but we’re recruiters, not marketers. So, could you be the final piece of our jigsaw? Get in touch today if you think so!