Digital Marketing Executive
Fluent Japanese-speaker required to create innovative digital marketing strategies and manage a broad range of campaigns across multiple platforms to promote our client’s brands and products.
- Planning and implementing the strategy and execution of campaigns, ensuring continuous growth of revenue and retention, including the onboarding of new brands and products as required
- Analysing touch points and user experience on the website and maximising commercial opportunities
- Reporting and analysing key KPIs to measure campaign success and inform future campaigns
- Ensuring that all activity delivered is consistent and follows the Brand guidelines as well as best practice and that all materials are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
- Accountability for campaign content conversation and ROI, ongoing analysis of results, and optimising of campaign performance
- Providing creative, innovative ideas/briefs and collaborating with in-house digital creative team to design marketing materials such as landing pages, videos and websites
- Analysis of competitors’ strategies and researching the latest market trends with a focus on maximising profit
- Working closely with Data Analysts to drive value and insight from CRM and Digital acquisition related data
- Monitoring customer lifetime value strategies, ensuring maximum profitability
- Identifying key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability, including cross sell opportunities
- Ensuring all the company policies and procedures are adhered to
- SEO strategies, Website optimisation and mini feature game development
- Planning data driven calendar planning, ensuring that customer communications are matched with a commercial marketing calendar
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions
- Securing business partnerships and developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Managing digital advertisements such as SEO, Facebook and Affiliate Marketing
- A minimum of 18 months’ experience working in digital marketing
- Fluent in Japanese
- Ability to work independently but also be a good team player
- Experience executing A-B Testing.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational) with an inquisitive mindset and an ability to converse with key stakeholders
- Experience of actively using and optimising digital campaigns including segmentation, campaign planning, implementation and evaluation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, logical and analytical, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and remain calm under pressure
- Strong commercial acumen, good judgment and cultural awareness
- The ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines and deliver to reaching performance KPIs
A privately-owned company based in the UK but with technical support teams in Eastern Europe and the far east, our client is a developer of mobile casino brands focused solely on what constitutes an exceptional player experience, through a combination of advanced digital capabilities, technological innovation and unwavering player-focus.
With over 5 million players across its brands today, the business has established itself as a dominant force within the eGaming industry and is the proud recipient of various industry awards. Recognizing that its ongoing success relies solely on the brilliance and strength of its dynamic teams, the company continues to invest in and support its people at all levels, with personal development and career growth plans for all.